Excellent Clinical Assistant Opportunity - Knoxville
StatCare, one of the largest privately held Hospitalist and Pulmonary Services groups in the nation, is currently hiring well qualified Clinical Assistants & Medical Receptionists to join our physician-owned group that currently serves 5 Tennova Healthcare and Covenant Health hospitals and 2 outpatient facilities in Knoxville, Tennessee.
We are currently seeking well qualified Clinical Assistans to join our outpatient facilities teams in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Exhibits sound clinical skills in assisting the physician(s) with procedures, as well as administering medications and conducting patient education.
- Performs clerical duties necessary for the physicians to see patients; contacts patients regarding test results or for other related reasons as directed.
- If needed, schedules patient appointments with efficient use of clinical time slots.
- Maintains neat, clean, and stocked exam rooms and common work areas on a daily basis.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures (including the corporate compliance program), and follows state and federal regulations, such as OSHA and HIPAA guidelines.
- Uses good radiological skills in the taking and processing of X-Rays, per site needs.
- Adheres to site-specific protocols and expectations.
- Performs duties in a professional manner while exhibiting a courteous and cooperative manner to co-workers, management, and public.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality, both internally (with Summit employees) and externally (with non-Summit persons).
- Performs all other duties assigned by supervisor, Site Manager, physician or Administrative staff.
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols.
- Skills in basic clinical procedures
- Skill in verbal communication.
- Ability to adjust pace of work flow effectively.
- Ability to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to work effectively with physicians, patients, staff and the public.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (prefer additional vocational or college credits)
- At least six months experience in a similar clinical setting preferred.
Contact Us Today!
To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button, or email your CV directly to StatCare@emrecruits.com.