Senior Build and Release Engineer
Our mission is to transform the way financial professionals deliver advice at scale and build collaborative relationships with their clients. At eMoney advisor, we are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas to legacy concepts and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity and of course fun are never compromised.
The Senior Build and Release Engineer will develop tools/scripts to support and improve current build and release process and continuous integration and delivery initiatives. Drive technology release strategy, execution, and improvements across development life cycle. Design a pipeline that minimizes manual involvement and leads to continuous improvements. Collaborate with other departments to implement best practices for release tools and processes and improve productivity. Ensure the integrity of builds and artifacts to support successful production releases. Manage end-to-end availability, security, and performance of mission-critical release practices and environments.If you have these qualifications...
- Building CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
- Scripting in Groovy, Powershell, and Python
- Automated deploys using Octopus
- Experience with C# and .Net.
- Passion for leveraging DevOps to improve reliability and maintainability of releases
- Experience scaling a SDLC process to accommodate organizational growth
- Experience with web application architecture and microservices infrastructure
- Working knowledge of SQL Server
And can handle these responsibilities...
- Collaborate with Development, QA, and Operations, to build, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code check-in to production
- Support and further integrate automated tests, quality metrics and conditional deployments into the software build process.
We will give you….
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options and a variety of company provided benefits to enhance your life outside of work
- 401k with a generous company match
- Remote work
- A wonderful opportunity
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it’s the only wealth management system for financial advisors that offers transparency, security, mobile access and superior organization for everything that impacts their clients' financial lives. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors' value to their clients. Today, eMoney’s 1000 employees serve almost 60 thousand financial professionals and supports over 2.9 million end clients.