At eMoney, we help people talk about money. We are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course fun are never compromised.
eMoney is a technology company and its engineers are its core. We are looking for the best and brightest software enthusiasts with a variety of technical skills who are ready to solve problems and challenge conventional thinking. People that love design and our agile development methodology, who’s views help to expand the product vertical their team operates in will thrive in our environment.
If you have these qualifications…
- 3-5 years of experience in web application development.
- Proficient understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts on any programming language including but not limited to C#, C++ or Java.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, Angular/React.
- Experience with RESTful web APIs and Microservices is preferred.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Bitbucket, Octopus and Jenkins is preferred.
- Experience with full-lifecycle development (i.e. design, coding, testing, debugging, etc.).
- Experience working in a modern software development environment using practices such as continuous integration, continuous deployment, test driven development, pair programming.
- Experience with Agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban, XP.
And if you can handle these responsibilities…
- As a highly technical member of the team, actively seek to master our technology stack, tools, and practices. Able to build new features/products and refactor/enhance existing features/functionalities without the need for oversight.
- Be an active team member, good listener and ask questions to seek clarity. Take the floor when you have information, experience, or perspective to share. Actively participate and contribute to technical discussions and code reviews.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context under which your team operates and present feature recommendations. Build empathy for the personas your team supports and recommend design changes.
We will offer you…
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead.
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do.
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options
- Tools for your self development and learning
- Flexibility to work from home a few days per week
- 401k with a generous company match.
- A wonderful opportunity.
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it’s the only wealth management system for financial advisors that offers transparency, security, mobile access and superior organization for everything that impacts their clients' financial lives. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors' value to their clients. Today, eMoney’s 1000 employees serve almost 60 thousand financial professionals and supports over 2.9 million end clients.