Associate Sales Development Rep
The Associate Sales Development Rep extends eMoney Advisor’s market coverage for eMoney’s products by generating new pipeline through executing targeted outbound campaigns via phone and email, handling and disposition of inbound inquiries and Leads and accelerating pipeline and increasing conversion by executing programmatic recycled (discontinued / disqualified leads) and reconstituted nurturing (aged pipeline). The LDR supports several Sales executives and will be located in the eMoney’s Radnor Corporate Offices. They will be active participants in territory and account planning to support the team.
- For targeted outbound campaigns, Leads will be qualified according to the accepted methodology, and hand over to Inside Sales or Field Sales using standard process.
- Various aging Leads and opportunities will be assigned to the LDR for nurturing with return to the Inside Sales Executive or Field Sales for Closure.
- Inquires / Responder’s – Follow up with and qualify marketing generated activities, that are routed to you, from digital, webcast, events or other Marketing campaigns within specified SLA’s.
- Phone – Answer inbound phone calls and qualify according to the accepted methodology and hand over to Inside Sales or Field Sales using standard process.
- Chat – Monitor and respond to all Chat’s generated through the eMoney Advisor website and qualify according to the accepted methodology and handed over to Inside Sales or Field Sales using standard process.
Campaign Execution & Sales Management:
- Plan call and e-mail activities to generate Leads using the most efficient means, in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Collaborate with Sales colleagues for most effective territory planning and execution, covering all routes to market
- Generate and Qualify Leads through proper means (cold calling, phone campaigns, email actions, Social Selling etc.)
- Pass qualified Leads to Inside Sales or Field Sales resource for sales stage execution
- Regularly review of Sales pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Marketing on campaigns
- Bachelor or equivalent business experience
- Experience in Call Center experience
- High volume activity working environments, involving phone and a CRM / contact management system
- Background in High-Tech/Software industry with specific background in Financial Software a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully find and cultivate new Leads through cold calling and social selling
- Should understand divisional and reporting relationships, authority for decisions, building trust and belief in the value of you and your company.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the process and strategies of selling “high value services” to business executives.
- Ability to understand decision making systems and authorities: budgets, buying cycles, deterrents and competition.
- Ability to effectively manage time across multiple customers and projects.
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.