Enterprise Communications Strategist
The Enterprise Communications Strategist supports the client communications functions by owning the enterprise communications plans, and execution/distribution email, blog, and other marketing content to eMoney clients. This role also facilitates the compliance oversight process. This position reports to the Manager of Client Communications.
- Develop enterprise communications plans for existing enterprise relationships, keeping in mind the varying goals, functionality, organizational structure, and brand standards unique to each institution.
- Educate our enterprise clients about eMoney’s products and benefits by providing regular content that aligns with our campaign objectives and gives them the tools they need to use the product successfully.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission by creating clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Collaborate with Design, Demand Generation, Corporate Communications, other eMoney departments, and industry experts to produce relevant content that promotes attendance of eMoney events and training opportunities, increases readership of the eMoney blog, informs users on new updates to the Advisor Branded Media subscription, and more.
- Track the efficiency of all enterprise communications projects, measure results with Client Comm team, and suggest recommendations for improvement to ensure eMoney provides substantial value to our customers and constantly adapts to the industry’s ever-changing landscape.
- Provide feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges and propose solutions that will help make our clients’ lives easier.
- Manage and build various email campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends.
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events.
- Coordinates Advisor Branded Marketing review by submitting materials to home office, collecting feedback, and ensuring edits and revisions are implemented by the Design team.
- Works with enterprise compliance partners to review and approve subscription content and deliverables, often coordinating video and print customizations based on each partner’s product functionality, brand standards, etc., which allows more users to use the content so the eMoney subscriber base can grow.
- Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, business management or related field preferred.
- Three to five years of relevant marketing or communications experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the email marketing software, preferably HubSpot and WordPress, to blog and produce smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage.
- Experience using marketing automation technology to manage and build smart and static lists, segment communications, test subject lines and improve delivery, open rates, and click through rates on important communications.
- Highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Exceptional organizational, communications and project management skills.
- Strong time management skills and experience prioritizing and delegating tasks.
- Detail oriented and analytical skills with a commitment to quality.
- Ability to think strategically and see the big picture.
- Ability to multitask and switch gears at the drop of a hat.
- Flexible and resilient with the ability to work and take feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.