Senior DevOps Engineer (API)
Senior DevOps Engineer (API)
Our mission is to transform the way financial professionals deliver advice at scale and build collaborative relationships with their clients. At eMoney advisor, we are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas to legacy concepts and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity and of course fun are never compromised.
eMoney is seeking highly creative and passionate engineers to join our API Management team. This team is responsible for our API Storefront which partner developers use to access our APIs for use in their products. This is an opportunity to display your talent for building APIs that other developers love to use. You will also have a passion for quality to ensure our API Products are highly scalable and available. People that appreciate good design and our agile development methodology will thrive in our environment.
If you have these qualifications
- Relevant years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience developing and managing microservice and API solutions.
- Experience designing and automating the provisioning of environments.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience scripting using powershell.
- Experience developing and promoting tools that simplify the build process and continuous delivery pipeline.
- Experience implementing API Traffic Management and security policies.
- Experience designing and developing restful APIs.
- Experience designing and developing microservices.
- Experience developing an API Developer Portal or Storefront.
- Experience with Cloud services (Azure or AWS).
And can handle these responsibilities…
- As a highly technical member of the team, actively seek to master of our tech stack, tools, and practices. Complete complex modifications, refactoring, and bug fixes to existing functionality without the need for oversight.
- Be an active team member. Listen a lot. Ask questions to seek clarity. Take the floor when you have information, experience, or perspective to share. Actively participate and contribute to technical discussions and code reviews.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context under which your team operates and present feature recommendations. Build empathy for the personas your team supports and recommend design changes.
We will give you….
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options and a variety of company provided benefits to enhance your life outside of work
- 401k with a generous company match
- A wonderful opportunity
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it’s the only wealth management system for financial advisors that offers transparency, security, mobile access and superior organization for everything that impacts their clients' financial lives. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors' value to their clients. Today, eMoney’s 1000 employees serve almost 60 thousand financial professionals and supports over 2.9 million end clients.