Associate Software Engineer
At eMoney, we help people talk about money. We are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course fun are never compromised.
eMoney is a technology company and its engineers are its core. We are looking for the best and brightest software enthusiasts with a variety of technical skills who are ready to solve problems and challenge conventional thinking. People that love design and our agile development methodology, who’s views help to expand the product vertical their team operates in will thrive in our environment.
If you have these qualifications…
- 0-3 years of experience in web application development.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts on any programming language including but not limited to C#, C++ or Java.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, Angular/React is preferred.
- Experience with RESTful web APIs and Microservices is preferred.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Bitbucket, Octopus and Jenkins is preferred.
- Experience with full-lifecycle development (i.e. design, coding, testing, debugging, etc.).
- Experience working in a modern software development environment using practices such as continuous integration, continuous deployment, test driven development, pair programming.
- Experience with Agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban, XP is preferred.
And if you can handle these responsibilities…
- As a highly technical member of the team, actively seek to learn our technology stack, tools, and practices. Able to contribute building new features/products and refactoring/enhancing existing features/functionalities.
- Be an active team member, good listener and ask questions to seek clarity. Take the floor when you have information, experience, or perspective to share. Actively participate and contribute to technical discussions and code reviews.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context under which your team operates and present feature recommendations. Build empathy for the personas your team supports and recommend design changes.
We will offer you…
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead.
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do.
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options
- Tools for your self development and learning
- Flexibility to work from home a few days per week
- 401k with a generous company match.
- A wonderful opportunity.
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.