Senior Software Engineer (API)
Our mission is to transform the way financial professionals deliver advice at scale and build collaborative relationships with their clients. At eMoney advisor, we are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas to legacy concepts and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity and of course fun are never compromised.
eMoney is seeking highly creative and passionate engineers to join our API Management team. This team is responsible for our API Storefront which partner developers use to access our APIs for use in their products. This is an opportunity to display your talent for building APIs that other developers love to use. You will also have a passion for quality to ensure our API Products are highly scalable and available. People that appreciate good design and our agile development methodology will thrive in our environment.
If you have these qualifications
- Significant experience as a developer using .Net technologies.
- Significant experience designing and developing restful APIs.
- Significant experience designing and developing microservices.
- Experience configuring an APi gateway (Apigee, Azure API Management, AWS API Gateway).
- Experience working in a modern software development environment using practices such as continuous integration, continuous deployment, test driven development, pair programming, Agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban, XP.
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Experience implementing API traffic management policies.
- Experience implementing API security policies.
- Experience developing an API Developer Portal or Storefront.
- Experience with Cloud services (Azure or AWS).
And can handle these responsibilities…
- As a highly technical member of the team, actively seek to master of our tech stack, tools, and practices. Complete complex modifications, refactoring, and bug fixes to existing functionality without the need for oversight.
- Be an active team member. Listen a lot. Ask questions to seek clarity. Take the floor when you have information, experience, or perspective to share. Actively participate and contribute to technical discussions and code reviews.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context under which your team operates and present feature recommendations. Build empathy for the personas your team supports and recommend design changes.
We will give you….
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options and a variety of company provided benefits to enhance your life outside of work
- 401k with a generous company match
- Remote work
- A wonderful opportunity
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.