About eLynx Technologies:
Over the last 20 years, eLynx has run headfirst into the biggest challenges that face oil and gas companies who desire to capture and use data from the field to drive better and faster decisions. The result is an end-to-end software platform that any oil and gas company at any stage of technical sophistication can plug into and take a leap forward in delivering data-driven insights. Over the last 20 years, over 400 oil and gas companies have used our cloud application to monitor over 25,000 wells.
Join the team inventing new ways to use data to improve oil field operations. eLynx is powered by self-starters and problem-solvers looking to push the boundaries of possible and learn new skill sets along the way. Work alongside and learn from top industry talent in a collaborative team environment. Together, we are taking the digital oil field to the next level.
We are seeking a high-performing Sales Representative who is responsible for creating, managing and closing opportunities within a territory. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture, specifically prospecting for new business, upsell and cross-sell within our extensive install base and delivering results against a quota. Candidates must be familiar with oil and gas operations and selling into oil and gas producers and midstream companies.
Chief Business Development Officer
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Continually build pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Become an expert on eLynx’s products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts in your territory
- Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during fast moving as well as complex sales cycles
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in CRM
Requirements for the Position
- Experience with technical sales in the oil and gas space
- Established network of oil and gas contacts
- Experience with oil field production systems, equipment, software, and terminology
- Working knowledge of oil and gas telecommunications systems and SCADA applications
- Live in a major oil and gas hub (Midland, Houston, Dallas, Denver) and willing to travel to nearby hubs
Negotiable based upon experience
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Candidates must be able to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship