Field Service Coordinator
Field Service Coordinator
About eLynx Technologies:
eLynx Technologies is the leading provider of web-based monitoring and field automation services to the oil and gas industry.
In this fast-paced work environment, candidates must be passionate about helping customers, have strong trouble-shooting skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized, work well in a team as well as independently, demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and be able to manage, prioritize, and execute multiple priorities.
Success is measured in customer satisfaction, monetizing our services, customer retention, product usage, and adoption.
In this fast-paced work environment, candidates must be passionate about helping customers, have strong trouble-shooting skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized, work well in a team, demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and be able to manage, prioritize and delegate multiple priorities.
- Inventory Management
- All hardware Purchase Orders- Inventory and large projects
- Monthly physical count in Carthage and the management and reconciliation of all warehouses
- Coordination of audits for all warehouses
- Internal Transfers
- Hardware RMA’s- Repairing/replacing and credits or charges associated with RMA
- Vendor Contacts- Ordering, pricing, and monthly reporting
- Monthly reporting- Turnover rates, E & O inventory, average units sold
- Shipping and receiving- cross-referencing all packing slips with all invoices, physically shipping and receiving hardware and receiving goods into MAS
- Support Business Development department on hardware pricing for cost estimates
- Manage the eLynx Inventory list in Dynamics and MAS
- Work directly with various customers/third party installers on hardware needs and issues
- Create WO’s and bill for all hardware to customers in Dynamics
- Act as the “Review” stage in Dynamics for all Field Service WO’s before they go to billing- add shipping, taxes, S/N’s and verify correct hardware
- Invoice coding for A/P
- Work closely with the Accounting department on hardware, billing and inventory needs
- A/R Management- dashboard reporting and collections
- eFS Administration:
- Create and dispatch work orders to technicians for service calls and installations
- Registration, activation/deactivation and data management on cellular modems and satellite devices (closely w/Phyllis) in Dynamics, ALMS and vCom
- Provide new hire training on CRM and hardware
- Manage safety documentation, reporting requirements, and monthly safety meetings through a 3rd party safety company
- Order/Issue and PPE needs
- Manage vehicle fleet orders, documents, and insurance
- Monthly mileage reports on the intranet
- Order office/shipping supplies for all of Field Services
- Issue new hire safety info/equipment, PPE’s, tools and uniforms
Requirements for the Position:
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, MAS200, Microsoft Dynamics, ACE Manager, Shipping software and ALMS.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as an Office Manager.
- Some travel is required
Negotiable - depending upon experience.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.