About eLynx Technologies:
Over the last 20 years, eLynx has run headfirst into the biggest challenges that face oil and gas companies who desire to capture and use data from the field to drive better and faster decisions. The result is an end-to-end software platform that any oil and gas company at any stage of technical sophistication can plug into and take a leap forward in delivering data-driven insights. Over the last 20 years, over 400 oil and gas companies have used our cloud application to monitor over 25,000 wells.
Join the team inventing new ways to use data to improve oil field operations. eLynx is powered by self-starters and problem-solvers looking to push the boundaries of possible and learn new skill sets along the way. Work alongside and learn from top industry talent in a collaborative team environment. Together, we are taking the digital oil field to the next level.
We are seeking a Sales Director that has overall responsibility for creating, managing, and closing opportunities for the company. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture. Specifically training, managing Sales Representatives and delivering results against a quota. Candidates must be familiar with oil and gas operations and selling into oil and gas producers and midstream companies.
Chief Business Development Officer
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting an orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation ride-alongs with senior representatives.
- Determines training needs by traveling with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Supports training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, orienting, and training.
Requirements for the Position
- Experience with technical sales in the oil and gas space
- Established network of oil and gas contacts
- Experience with oil field production systems, equipment, software, and terminology
- Working knowledge of oil and gas telecommunications systems and SCADA applications
- Willing to travel
Negotiable based upon experience
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Candidates must be able to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship