Assistant Manager- Finance
Assistant Manager - Finance
What you will do:
- Finalization, presentation of Financial Statements, management Report, Financial disclosures, compliance with accounting standards. Direct & indirect tax including transfer pricing, STPI compliances, Company Law matters, RBI reporting, AP Management, prepare finalize annual reports
- Accountable for preparation of books and accounts and preparation of consolidated Financial Statement of Company
- Providing various MIS reports to management
- Co-ordination of Statutory Auditors; ensure all relevant details / schedules are duly reviewed and timely submitted to the auditors
- Involved in treasury, payroll processing, reconciliations, vendor negotiation
- Establish appropriate control and feedback mechanisms on cost; to influence the department to take corrective action on all material deviations from the budget
- Track business performance on all tactical decisions and highlighting issues and areas of concern to influence corrective actions
- Good understanding about forex market and forward covers
- Forecasting cash inflow and outflow and tracking with actuals.
- Capable of thinking proactively about the requirement of business in terms of reporting, funds management or expansion
- Deal with monthly closing of books as per Indian and USA GAAPs
- Ensuring compliances relating to STPI/RBI for forex transactions
- Filing tax returns including TDS, income Tax, GST and transfer pricing
- Must adhere with the timelines without any compromise in the quality of work
- Ensure adherence to Internal Policies/ Process/accounting standards
What you will bring:
- Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant
- Should have 5-10 years of experience in the Finance Department of a reputed organization.
- Must be excellent at crunching numbers & able to understand the impact of any transaction in numbers terms
- Should be well versed with handling GST compliances and payroll function
- Excellent functional knowledge of accounting systems, processes, fund flow management, statutory compliances, taxation, MIS reporting to senior management
- Must have good oral and in writing communication skills.
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.