Senior Business Manager
Senior Business Manager for Operating Council
The Senior Business Manager works with operating council, this leader will be responsible for managing the cadence of operating council and priorities. This includes coordinating meetings and driving the execution of action items, managing the budget, project managing enterprise activities, and everything in between. For the right candidate, the volume and velocity of activity will be energizing and exciting. You need to be a proactive, collaborative bridge builder and a who understands how to foresee risks, define goals, plan for and relentlessly drive the execution of efforts to help teams meet cross-organizational goals under uncertainty and rapid change driven by exciting, evolving opportunities and challenges. The position will manage and coordinate a number of key organizational and cross functional initiatives, organizational strategy and risk mitigation efforts undertaken by Edifecs.
What you will do:
- Manage leadership meeting agendas, track and document actions and projects
- Demonstrate discretion and professionalism when working with executive team and other leaders on sensitive business and organizational issues, and be comfortable in executing with ambiguous and evolving goals
- Facilitate large team or cross-functional planning sessions, logging action items and keeping owners accountable.
- Provide clear visibility into and reporting on initiatives/projects, risks and issues
- Define goals based on efforts and discussions you initiate, on the basis of high-level executive direction
- Identify and take on ad hoc strategic projects (for example, executing key initiatives or closing any operational gaps)
- Provide decision support through data gathering, information analyzing, and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders
- Develop and manage dashboard and analytics to monitor business unit key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Escalate risk and issues to leaders where applicable, and develop recommendation to address any risks and issues.
- Ensure compliance with Edifecs methods and practices by the teams, and work closely with multiple stakeholders including product & engineering, services, sales, and corporate services to drive projects to success
- Build strong relationships with all department leaders
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders & business leadership regarding project status, risks and issues
- Determine project costs/ensures delivery on time and within budgetary guidelines
- Detail oriented, and able to keep track of and organize large volumes of info coming from multiple sources
- Ability to identify when areas are working in silo’s vs. in collaboration as a cross-functional priority, and provide recommendations (including checklists, process flows, approval stage-gates, etc.)
What you will bring:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science or related field, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of strategy, consulting, or business planning experience in a technology business
- Proven track record in project and business management
- Experience in defining, tracking and reporting business KPIs across departments
- Ability to build strong relationships across the enterprise leadership teams within Edifecs
- Strong attention to detail, passion for strategic thinking and problem solving, and ability to deliver rich, business insights to drive business decisions
- Ability to organize and work effectively with project teams of staff from cross-functional departments participating in project efforts
- Exceptional MS Excel skills, strong presentation skills (creating and delivering)
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.