When you join Dynamo, you don’t just become another number, you become part of a family. A family who thrives to keep morale high and opportunities endless. We believe in hiring strong team players who are passionate and driven to succeed. Our mission is your professional development.
U.S. Copyright Office (USCO) is building a new web-based, cloud-hosted enterprise copyright system (ECS) featuring a user-centered and Enterprise Copyright System (ECS), USCO seeks to build a new online Copyright Public Record System with robust searching capabilities for the public to access USCO’s public records. Development of the new online Copyright Public Record System must be flexible enough to allow USCO to continue to update its technology to take advantage of future advancements, and to integrate with other parts of the ECS as they are developed.
• Identify target search engine for the new Copyright Public Record System based on initial requirements (to include Cloud provided PaaS offerings)
• Create a proposed solution for users to access all data relating to public records across USCO systems (including legacy and parts of the ECS as they are developed)
• Develop platform architecture to support automated deployment; automated smoke tests; availability solution to address large data ingests and search engine/OS patching; scaling and redundancy; backup/recovery; data archiving of offline data (if necessary); index tuning processes; dashboard for search performance/administration; and web metrics integration (Adobe Analytics)
• Support LC security processes, including system documentation and system scans
Required Skill set:
• 10+ years of experience
• Experience using:
- Agile Methodology
- Python (Django framework)
- HTML5/ CSS 3
Nice to Have
What We Offer You:
• An engaging, familial culture centered around personal and team development
• 100% paid medical benefits
• 401K with company match
• Tuition reimbursements
• Monthly commuting stipends
Clearance: Public Trust
Primary Location: Washington, D.C.
Dynamo Technologies is an SBA 8(a), Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) that specializes in technology and management consulting, providing full project life-cycle solutions to the Federal government. Dynamo has extensive experience successfully servicing numerous US federal agencies and commercial customers. Our experienced leadership team combined with the quality and caliber of our data scientists, software engineers, technologists and program management professionals sets us apart from the competition.