SW Integration Manager
Dynamic Signal Technical Services is responsible building all our iPaaS integrations. As an integration manager, you will be responsible to deliver high quality integrations to our growing client base, working with internal teams (Solution Architects, Product, Engineering and infoSec), building our iPaaS roadmap to solve real challenges.
- Lead and direct complex cross-functional projects
- Collaborate on strategic implementation plans while balancing the daily needs of the business.
- Experience designing and implementing REST based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment
- Hire, develop, and retain extraordinary talent to scale the team and build innovating solutions
- Coach team members to progress their personal and professional goals
- Assist clients in achieving strategic business objectives through our iPaas solutions
- Proactively gain a level of technical expertise through internally and externally available learning opportunities as applicable as well as self-study
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working experience in Enterprise Software Development Lifecycle Process.
- 3-5 years of development experience in C#/.Net / JAVA
- Deep understanding of integration and API concepts
- 3+ years of experience delivering solutions for platforms such as MuleSoft, Anypoint or equivalent.
- Knowledge of IDEs and source control management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills
- Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of clients and in challenging situations
- Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated deliverable generation
- Self-motivated, passion to drive, constantly looking to develop, embraces change with sense of urgency and enjoys positively challenging status quo
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company with the chance to grow into your dream role
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Catered lunches 4 days a week, plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Monthly and quarterly company sponsored team outings
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before
- An enthusiastic and diverse team eager to meet you