Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices. We are looking for a talented placement student to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers. You will have the opportunity to rotate through multiple disciplines such as Development, QA and Support and you will be assigned a buddy to closely work with you to mentor and guide you, ensuring you get the most out of your placement.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal's company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Understandour existing platform and services.
- Contribute towards the development of production apps and features. You should have an understanding of the development lifecycle. You should also have an understanding of coding and data structure principles.
- Test your work both manually and through automation. You should have a good understanding of unit testing principles.
- Negotiate time between coding and learning to help keep you at the top of your game.
- Takethings You rely on solid computer science fundamentals to break down a problem into high performance, scalable, and distributed solutions.
- Learnhow things work and troubleshoot issues.
- You collaborate with various teams across the business in order to deliver the right thing at the right time.
- Best practices: Apply best practices and patterns for things like security, performance and scalability.
- Take ownership for your work, asking colleagues for help and assistance as you need it.
- Good team player
- Great attention to detail and quality focused
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive, flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- Proactive and takes ownership for your work
- Great training in a friendly environment
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.