Graduate Software Engineer
Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices. We are looking for a talented graduate software engineer to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers. You will work as part of our experienced scrum teams in which you will learn and develop. You will have the ability to progress as quickly as you can and make a real difference to peoples lives.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal's company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Understand our existing platform and services.
- Contribute towards the development of features both in our mobile applications and our web applications. You should have an understanding of the development lifecycle. You should also have an understanding of coding and data structure principles.
- Problem solving as part of a team to arrive at the best decisions.
- Test your work both manually and through automation. You should have a good understanding of unit testing principles.
- Negotiate time between coding and learning to help keep you at the top of your game.
- Take things apart. You rely on solid computer science fundamentals to break down a problem into high performance, scalable, and distributed solutions.
- Learn how things work. You’re not afraid of new technologies. You will work with others to understand.NET technologies such as LINQ, Entity Framework, and Windows Services. You will also learn about integrations with products like Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack, etc.
- Collaborate. You collaborate with various teams across the business in order to deliver the right thing at the right time.
- Best practices: Apply best practices and patterns for things like security, performance and scalability. You will work in a truly agile environment, delivering value to our customers quickly.
- Take ownership for your work, asking colleagues for help and assistance as you need it.
- You have a 2:1 or above in a Computer Science (or relevant) degree
- You should be familiar with a few programming languages and implementation environments
- You have a positive, flexible, ‘can do’ attitude
- You are able to make effective decisions with the support or your team members
- You love to learn and are not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player
- Great training in a friendly environment
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks