Dynamic Signal is the leader in Employee Advocacy, building a social sharing platform. Dynamic Signal’s mobile applications redefine how top companies such as IBM, Salesforce, and 3M communicate with the world.
- Architect: With 2 or more years of Swift experience, you have no problem taking technical ownership of projects from start to finish. You have extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, and implementing delegate interfaces.
- Build: Develop cool features across the Apple ecosystem including iPhone & iPad apps, app extensions, Apple Watch apps, and more. Translate mockups into localized, modular, high-performance code.
- Collaborate: Collaborate with product management to develop the creative vision for new features. Sync with the web and back-end teams to make sure you get the data you need. Integrate social media APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other
- Regular team events like Thursday happy hour and monthly off-sites
- 401(k) plan and medical/dental/vision package
- Generous vacation policy lets you spend your time off how you want