Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are seeking talented Technical Consultants comfortable operating at the intersection of technology and business. This position is a great fit for someone who loves solving business problems with technical solutions, you will be improve the lives of many employees worldwide. You will play an integral role in solution development, product configuration and customer support and guidance during implementations.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal's company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Quickly gain proficiency in Internal communication, Employee advocacy, and Dynamic Signal’s service offerings. You have a bachelor’s degree in IT or related field. A distinct passion for technology and ability to understand a business domain is essential.
- Apply acquired knowledge of Dynamic Signal’s product and service offerings to deliver high-value solution delivery, user on-boarding and rollout expansion. The ideal candidate will be motivated, driven, self-assured and care about making a real difference to people’s day to day working lives.
- Provide valuable, strategic and tactical consulting related to the Dynamic Signal service offerings and customer business objectives.
- Set customer expectations and support them to deliver on these. Communication with customers is important so strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Technical platform configuration in line with the customers business requirements.
- Integration of the DySi platform with other 3rd party applications such as Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Cultivate and manage ongoing relationships with clients throughout the implementation on their use of our platform.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies documentation. Ultimately to make customer rollout as seamless and successful as possible.
- Work collaboratively with other parts of the organization to address and resolve customer issues impacting implementations.
- Work cross functionally to transition and hand over customers to other parts of the Client Services team, specifically Customer Success and Support.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously so the ability to successfully multitask is key. Work product will range from configuring our product per customer requirements, building in-platform solutions, developing project materials and internal documentation to helping customers use the new product per project scope.
- At a minimum a bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- Proven track record deploying software products into enterprise level customers
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner solving the most challenging of problems.
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor others
- Solid communications skills (written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Excellent organizational skills –ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.