Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organizations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
We are building an integrations team from the ground up to develop tools and services that improve our products and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers. The new team will become experts in the use of Dynamic Signal’s public APIs and how to integrate into 3rd party platforms like Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Salesforce, and more.
What will you do?
- Understand our existing platform and services. You have experience calling and creating APIs for internal use and modern RESTful web services for the public.
- Strategize with sales, customer success, and platform engineering teams to identify business opportunities. You will help drive both pre- and post-sales technical engagement.
- Tailor unique solutions to problems that come with a rapidly expanding list of high-profile customers interested in seamless integrations with systems such as SharePoint, Salesforce, or PeopleSoft.
- Orchestrate multiple large projects with fantastic attention to detail, time management, and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Manage long-standing relationships directly with our customers and their technical staff. Ideally you have thrived in a client-facing role for at least 1 year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Experience with Azure, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint a plus
What will we give you?
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- Regular team events like Thursday happy hour and monthly off-sites.
- 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision package, and an office gym.
- Generous vacation policy lets you spend your time off how you want to.