Data Performance & Integrity Specialist
Dynamic Healthcare Systems, a leading provider of enterprise-wide solutions (SaaS) to health plans and health systems, is hiring a Data Performance and Integrity Specialist.
The Data Performance and Integrity Specialist specializes in designing and developing database programs and systems, maintaining, and updating them regularly. As the Data Performance and Integrity Specialist you’ll be responsible for understanding project needs and guidelines, establishing and implementing test systems to identify potential risks and issues, fixing and upgrading components, and storing data according to protocols. You might also produce and present reports to managers and participate in creating security and recovery plans to protect company data.
- Oversight of Dynamic’s database environment, including development and leadership of appropriate governance, development and institution of requisite policies and procedures, establishment of sustainable and effective means of quality performance monitoring, and training of partners on the principles of data integrity and performance.
- Develop, manage, and execute import and update scripts, ETL and jobs supporting Dynamic’s Integration team.
- Support development team efforts creating and modifying database schema and procedures maintaining standards, compliance, and performance.
- Serve as the primary Point of Contact for Dynamic’s database environment and Subject Matter Expert for data integrity and performance.
- Work with analysts, team members, and stakeholders to understand software requirements, and ensure applications are developed according to specifications, including those defined by CMS for Medicare Advantage health plans and health systems.
- Develop and implement procedures and policies to support the operation of database management systems according to performance and data integrity requirements.
- Tune SQL queries and overall database performance for Dynamic applications and troubleshoot problems, whether due to data or software, working to rapidly implement repairs. Maintain and develop SQL server databases and custom applications and windows service applications.
- Support SSRS reporting stored procedures using grouping, totals, sub-reports, expressions, adding actions.
- Provide database analysis, design, and support for software development and develop successful backup strategies base on recovery model for accomplishing optimal data safety and to ensure nil loss of information.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience in a database administration, development, or equivalent role.
- Expert level knowledge of MS SQL Server; T-SQL (schema, table, stored procedure); MS SQL Server SSIS; MS SQL Server SSRS; and MS SQL Server Data Analytics
- Full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- Message Queues: JMS, AMQP, Rabbit MQ
- Enterprise Architect experience
- Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, Hudson, etc.)
- High volume transactions systems/Batch processing
- Healthcare Informatics domain knowledge
This is a direct hire, full-time position. No third-party agencies please.