Customer Care Representative
Dynacare is currently searching for a Customer Care Representative, to join their team in Vancouver , BC. This is a Full-time role working Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Call position outbound call only (no sales)
- Ensures effective and courteous communication with all internal and external clients
- Conducts written correspondence in a professional, polite and courteous manner
- Ensures safe work practices by adhering to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Be able to maintain production quota
- Secondary school graduate plus previous related experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency with website navigation and web-based tools
Nice to have:
- Call Center experience an asset
- Working knowledge of medical terminology an asset
- The ability to resolve customer concerns in a non-threatening, friendly manner
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Basic working knowledge with Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring- I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player- I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement- I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.