Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Dynacare is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Specialist to join our team in Brampton, ON. This is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Reporting to the Manager, Strategic Sourcing, the Strategic Sourcing Specialist will work closely with the Strategic Sourcing Manager and the Procurement team to drive total SCM value. Candidate will be responsible for overall implementation and management of "Best Practice " processes as they relate to Supply Chain.Responsible for managing end-to-end Sourcing lifecycle. Work closely with Operations and Suppliers to procure at the lowest possible total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Drive best total value by working with suppliers to ensure synergy with business needs, favorable terms and conditions, risk mitigation, service level agreements that drive continuous improvement and cost management
- Lead complex regional and national Strategic Sourcing projects
- Partner and influence key business partners to align on the execution of the strategic sourcing and contracting processes for direct and indirect spend
- Detailed analysis of various commodity and sourcing categories
- Accountable to identify ways to improve the contracts process
- Manage contract compliance while identifying opportunities for improvement
- Lead the strategic sourcing process with key stakeholders and project management
- Represent SCM as a subject matter expert on key projects
- Implement Sourcing and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) best practices
Skilled Knowledge Requirements:
- University Degree in Engineering or Business is preferred
- Nationally recognized professional Supply Chain Management Certification such as CSCMP, CPSM
- Minimum of 5 years of enterprise level experience in Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Management and/or Procurement
- Lean Six Sigma certification is an asset
- MBA or equivalent experience will be an asset
- Experience with MRP/ERP Systems desired
- Health care or life science related experience is an asset
- French Language proficiency will be an asset
- Full proficiency with MS Office
- Solid understanding of project management principles, techniques and tools developed through extensive project management experience
- Proven track record of successful execution of the RFx process from inception to completion with quantifiable achievements and collaboration with cross-functional teams
Social Process Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform under pressure, manage multiple projects, respond to changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage constraints and competing priorities
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Demonstrated success at building strong relationships and collaborating with a network of internal and external Business Partners and subject matter experts
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.