Senior Medical Laboratory Technologist
Dynacare is looking for a Senior Medical Laboratory Technologists to join our Hematology team in Brampton, Ontario. This position is a Full-Time role working Monday to Friday.(Night shift)
- Ensuring sample identification is correct and specimen requirements are met according to established procedures
- Ensuring quality control standards are maintained, investigating missing samples and performing routine maintenance on laboratory equipment
- Recording, interpreting and/or approving test results
- Maintaining accuracy of appropriate documents
- Troubleshooting of clinical assays and equipment
- Ensuring quality control standards are maintained and performing routine maintenance on laboratory equipment
- Ensuring patient confidentiality and accuracy of documentation
- Benchwork and daily monitoring of quality control, productivity and staffing
- CMLTO Registration as a practicing Medical Laboratory Technologist in good standing
- 5 years’ experience in Hematology is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level.
- Solid ability to troubleshoot technical issues and provide recommendations for resolution
Nice to have:
- A demonstrated ability to work independently, apply sound decision-making principles and self-manage in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative working environment
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength, so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.