Project Coordinator, Clinical Trials
Dynacare is currently looking for 3 Project Coordinators to join their team in Brampton, ON. This is a casual position, hours are as needed by the department.
The Project Coordinators track, records, reports, identifies and investigates problems related to study-specific requirements for laboratory testing, storage and documentation for Clinical Trials and Employer Health clients. This position is required to establish effective working relationships with staff, investigators and Contract Research Organization (CRO) clients.
- Coordinate with investigators to ensure accurate contact information and obtain specific investigator requirements.
- Perform study-specific training to investigators.
- Receive and disseminate study-related regulatory documents, reports and study-specific correspondence.
- Perform quality assessments of documents for completeness and compliance with protocol and appropriate regulations.
- Maintain files for each sponsor, study, subject and/or investigator.
- Assist in investigating incomplete, inaccurate or missing documents for accuracy and completeness of data.
- Responsible for documentation of data discrepancies, negotiation of resolution of discrepancies with investigators, clinics or CRO clients and revision of client data.
- Participate in data cleansing process to ensure that all discrepancies in the database.
- Management and coordination of PK specimens and documentation requirements to Dynacare and to sub-contract laboratories.
- Contact and negotiate with staff from other departments, client investigators and CRO clients to obtain and give explanations or information to ensure information is understood.
- Represent Dynacare to clients in a relationship in which the Project Coordinator must deal with requests, complaints and/or issues with a tactful approach yet establish an atmosphere of trust.
- Proactively evaluate potential problems on the job and initiate action to limit negative outcomes.
- Monitor Clinical Trials freezers and maintain temperature records.
- Coordination of activities as assigned to ensure client satisfaction.
SKILLED KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-3 years related experience in healthcare, medical laboratory services or clinical trial monitoring is essential.
- Relevant post-secondary education.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) required.
Social Process Skills
- High Capacity for accuracy and detail-oriented work.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently in an autonomous environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities while meeting multiple deadlines.
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.