Continuous Improvement Professional
Dynacare is searching for two Continuous Improvement Professional to join our team in Brampton, Ontario. Reporting to the Director, Laboratory Operations and Support Services, this highly skilled individual is charged with the task of developing, managing and executing continuous improvement strategies across our organization in keeping with our Mission, Goals and Objectives.
- Engaging, managing and mentoring Lean Six Sigma Green Belt candidates through to certification
- Providing input, as a management team member, into strategic business planning
- Reviewing and analyzing programs and systems to ensure continuous improvement targets are achieved
- Bringing continuous improvement processes to the business, coaching various stakeholders through the process
- Ensuring the systematic roll-out of operational improvement initiatives, supporting the divisional effort to build on the existing improvements and working with cross functional teams to initiate and deliver new improvement initiatives
- Ensuring the implementation of Lean Six Sigma solutions that are efficient, front line focused and improve overall workflow, quality, cost, service & customer experience
- Providing cross functional/site role and resource service across the organization
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt; Lean Six Sigma training and demonstrated ability to apply the methodology to complex projects. Significant facilitation experience of standard Lean kaizen activities, including: 5S, Cell Design, Kanban, TPM, SMED and Value Stream Mapping
- Developing and Facilitating Lean Six Sigma training
- Experience with data mining and analysis tools and techniques
- Formal leadership training
- Project management training and experience
- Experience managing budgets and analyzing financial elements of project
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accomodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.