- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run in an efficient manner.
- Service, repair, adjust, and test; machines, devices, and equipment including natural gas burners, CNC equipment, and overhead hoist/cranes, and dust collection systems within the facility
- .Maintain parts and supply inventory by measuring usage and re-order and/or restock as needed.
- Ability to operate various company vehicles including forklifts, man lifts, tractors, company trucks, etc. and obtain proper training as needed.
- Ability to inspect drives, motors, belts, inspect fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions following checklist provided by Bigfoot work order program.
- Ability to paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on natural gas burners such as replacing/repairing burners, burner controllers, temperature controller, and installing replacement parts to ensure optimal burner efficiency.
- Ability to inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements using rules, calipers, micrometers, or other measuring devices.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them using blueprints, repair manuals, or part catalogs
- Plan and lay out repair work using, diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic drawings.
- Formal training and/or job related experience in one or more of the following fields: electrical, natural gas fired systems, mechanical, pneumatics/hydraulics, dust control applications, or welding.
Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, waking, stooping, and handling materials.
Ability to participate in the respiratory management program