Manufacturing Technician Pharmaceutical Operations
At Dr. Reddy's "Good Health Can't Wait"
By joining Dr. Reddy’s, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
- Prefer 2 years pharmaceutical manufacturing experience or experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and strong initiative
- Must have a good work ethic including adherence to the attendance policy
- Must be committed and dedicated to teamwork
- Mechanical skills preferred
- Must be willing to cross train as needed
- Heavy Work – Handling and/or moving of 200 lb containers with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more on a continuous basis. Requires frequent and repetitive bending, stretching, and stooping, scooping and circular arm and hand motions. Requires prolonged standing and climbing of stairs for up to 12 hours. Requires pushing and pulling of containers with mechanical/manual pallet jack on a continuous basis
- Must be able to read and comprehend explicit instructions
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime, weekends, and various shifts
- A Forklift certification is preferred
- Must be able to pass pre-employment battery of test, background check and drug test
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.