Neurology Sales Representative-Cleveland
Promius Pharma: The power of humans being
Every patient is a person first. Our desire to foster better health in all people is the driving force behind Promius Pharma. We celebrate all people, wherever they are on their journey, and they inspire us as we continue on ours. Together we can identify the opportunities in the spirit of innovation, by learning from real people as our blueprint for success. Together we may be able to do more to restore a patient’s spirit and get them back to what matters most—being a person.
It’s simple—we work best when we work together. Let’s start today, so tomorrow is better and brighter.
Neurology Sales Representative –Cleveland
Promius Pharma, a business unit of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, seeks a Neurology Sales Representative for the Cleveland territory. The Neurology Sales Representative, Cleveland, will be responsible for the promotion, sales, growth, and territory management of Promius's Neurology assets.
• Be the ambassador of the brand, positioning the drug's science, and differentiating its value with physicians
• With the Regional Sales Manager, strategize list of key physicians to be called upon
• Develop relationships with key opinion leaders, educating them on the value of this neurology asset
• Attend conferences, symposia and other programs that will create educational opportunities, and generate awareness and potential revenue for this product
The ideal candidate for the Neurology Sales Rep, Cleveland, will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of demonstrated sales accomplishments.
• Pharmaceutical or Medical Device sales experience is preferred and experience with pain management or neurology products are a plus. Sales positions in other professions also considered.
• Knowledge and experience in the above sales territory is certainly a plus. Overnight trips within the state may be necessary on occasion
• Qualified candidates will have strong strategic and consultative selling skills with excellent organization and communication (written and oral) skills. Experience with sales tracking software, MS Office including Excel spreadsheets, and internet searches.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.