Job title: Tech Junior
Key Purpose of the Job:
Assisting the Technology Department in supporting the production staff.
We are always looking for bright, motivated, enthusiastic Tech Juniors who have a passion to work within VFX.
Needs to Do:
- Workstation Support: directly supporting all employees in the facility, carrying-out workstation moves between rooms, floors and sites smoothly and efficiently.
- Peripherals: Managing and fulfilling requests for peripherals such as monitors, keyboards, tablets and other workstation equipment. Storing, sourcing and delivering equipment to and from employees.
- Dealing with vendors like Dell, HP, etc for part replacements.
- Use ticketing system to log/report technical problems.
- OS installation. Linux, OSX, Windows.
- Image Quality Control: Monitor calibrations, projector calibrations, maintaining viewing environments etc.
- Misc: Assisting the Technology Department with their day-to-day tasks.
Needs to Have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- English spoken and written
- Computer literacy, knowledge of how to dismantle and set up a basic workstation A professional and friendly phone manner
Needs to Be:
- Confident using initiative
- Enjoy helping people
- Hard worker
- Passionate about Film
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.