IT Service desk / Technology Coordinator
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, and Goa.
Needs to do
• Understand the technical needs of shows and teams at all stages of production
• Work with the team and managers to ensure all Tech work is prioritized effectively and carried out within the necessary time frame
• Communicate all planned infrastructure changes and information relevant to the running of shows and the company to production and site staff
• Ensure that the Tech team have all resources and support necessary to perform their jobs effectively • Manage the company's software subscriptions, liaising with suppliers to ensure all payments are made on time, and other department-specific accounting tasks
• Oversee the company desk moves process, working with the Tech Runners and Moves Coordinator to make sure that the needs of shows and crew are met
Needs to know
• Extensive understanding of visual effects pipelines, software, and technology.
• Experience in ticketing systems e.g. Jira; as well as with standard Office tools.
• Understanding of the software development and release processes
• Experience of working as a Project Manager or Co-ordinator within visual effects or related environment
Needs to be
• Excellent at communicating with all levels of the company
• Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm
• Logical and organized in their approach to problem-solving
• Proven interest in VFX and the technology behind it
• Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.