The Technology department at DNEG is in charge of the smooth running of the entire IT infrastructure across our global network. Tech Support provides technical and application support to all employees in our studio. Support includes diagnosis and resolution of issues arising from production applications including Maya, Nuke and Houdini.
Support is provided to all employees via telephone, email or in person once a ticket is submitted and it’s Tech Support’s responsibility to track all tickets and issues through JIRA. The Tech Support team is also relied upon to diagnose and resolves problems that arises and to reach out to third party vendors if needed.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual seeking an IT support role within a creative and unique environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Previous experience working in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical people
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Professional working attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience with creative applications such as Maya, Houdini or Nuke
- Ability to working autonomously and within a team
- Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Keen to learn
- Good time management and priority handling.
- Initiative to find answers to new questions
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.