Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Department: Human Resource
Reports To: Assistant Head of Human Resource
Key Purpose of the Job:
To take care of HR operational activities for Dneg India team
Needs to Do:
• Handling the Attendance & Leave Management systems to ensure accurate payroll inputs.
• Handling employee queries and grievances and looking after the disciplinary action and maintenance of harmonious employee relations.
• Educating the employees on a continuous basis about the HR policies & procedures.
• Drive Performance Management & Employee Engagement activities for the employees of the Division.
• Ensuring accuracy on the Employee Data Base and constantly updating the same.
• Managing the Life Cycle of an employee and affiliated documentation.
• Conducting an Exit Interview and coordinating for the Full & Final Settlements.
• Ensuring effective and accurate MIS reports to the Head HR and the Business. • Driving recruitment as and when required.
Needs to Know:
Proficient in MS office
Needs to Be:
An excellent communicator at all levels
Passionate about film and VFX
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.