IT Project Manager
Our talented Technology Project Managers are enthusiastic leaders, and are logical and organized in their approach to problem solving. They support the business by planning and co-ordinating the creation and maintenance of management and production systems.You will be required to:
- Assist with the direction of development resources and guide developers to meet the needs of management processes
- Understand the technical needs of HR, Management, and Production departments including, but limited to: SaaS solutions, reporting, scheduling, bidding, employee databases and finance systems
- Liaise with developers and management to agree the schedule for their current roadmap.
- Assist with the plan and schedule development appropriately to management needs and overall company direction and clearly communicate this information out
- Coordinate the flow of information and elements between developers and stakeholders
- Develop project timelines that include milestones and final deliverables
- Coordinate project support tasks and their assignment
- Provide on going support to the department
- Extensive understanding and experience of what is involved in SDLC and software project deliveries
- Understanding of what's involved in coding tasks assigned to developers
- Experience of ticketing systems e.g. Jira Experience with MS Project or a similar package is essential; as well as with standard Office tools.
- Understanding of the entire process of tool creation from the initial specification to the final testing stage
- Experienced or knowledge of database and coding work, preferably Filemaker, Python, Shotgun or other similar tools would be desirable
- An understanding of visual effects pipelines and tools would be desirable
- Logical and organized in approaching problem solving
- Confident when communicating with developers and production
- Proven in project management to a high level
- Proven interest in managing software projects and delivery of them
- Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- Extremely focussed and organized
- Able to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
We would not be able to produce award-winning work without the support from our IMS department, which is committed to nurturing a diverse and exciting workplace.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.