Junior Recruiter (TA Resourcer)
The Talent Acquisition Resourcer (Junior Recruiter) is a critical role collaborating with the wider Talent Acquisition Team through delivery of resourcing and researching activity. On a day-to-day basis the role will be managed by the Talent Acquisition Manager and the Executive Search Manager will provide overall leadership of the Research and Resourcing function. This position is primarily candidate facing, so a pro-active, positive and solutions-based attitude, as well as impeccable written and verbal communication skills are a must.
The successful candidate will:
- Create, manage and develop region specific industry talent maps across a number of strategic disciplines within DNEG Film, TV, and Feature Animation
- Proactively build talent pipelines through focused research and in alignment to DNEG’s global workforce plans
- Identify the highest level candidates in each discipline, understand their current status and availability through strong pre-screening practice (In Person, Skype, Telephone), deliver an engaging candidate experience and prepare the candidate for DNEG’s further hiring process
- Ensure a remarkable candidate experience at all times, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and Global Hiring Managers to ensure DNEG is regarded as the industry employer of choice
- Identify networking opportunities including but not exhaustive: internal/external events, road shows, Q&A webinars, behind the screens and further Talent Acquisition activity
- Manage the employee referral and alumni programmes, ensuring that DNEG is connected to top industry performers at all times
You will also assist with managing the applicant tracking system, by distributing applications to reviewers within the business, creating and circulating reports, and updating the database with interview notes and status changes. You will oversee the recruitment email inbox, responding to and escalating queries where appropriate.
This is an integral role to the TA department and DNEG as a whole, with scope to take on projects and progress within the business.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent candidate management skills
- Proficiency within LinkedIn Recruiter and full working knowledge of Jobvite (ATS)
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
Nice to Have
- Previous work experience in an recruitment or talent acquisition resourcing role
- Strong Knowledge of VFX and hard to find roles - Production, Creature, Animation, FX
- Educated to degree level, with a strong academic record
- Driven and pro-active
- Team-oriented and organised
- A lateral, solutions based thinker
- Positive and solution-focused
- Flexible and accepting of change
- A strong communicator - both verbal and written
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.