- 5+ years of Linux (ideally Fedora/Redhat) systems administration experience - both desktop and server.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language (perl, bash, python).
- Experience managing storage - XFS, NFS, CIFS, SAN.
- General networking knowledge (VLAN, LACP, VPN, routing).
- In-depth knowledge of common network services (DHCP, DNS, postfix, etc).
- OS X or Windows enterprise deployments.
- High performance computing (HPC) environments.
- Understanding and experience using RDBMS software such as MySQL and Postgres.
- Large scale storage and systems management.
- Experience of media sector is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
Needs to Be:
- Technically adept.
- Team oriented.
- Able to take direction.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.