PLEASE NOTE: We are accepting speculative applications only.
We do not currently have openings available for the position of Tech Support, however, we are accepting speculative applications.
If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please submit an application. We will keep your details on our database and contact you when a position becomes available, should you have the required skills and experience which match this position.
The Technology department at DNEG is responsible for the smooth running of the entire IT estate of this fast paced and dynamic visual effects company.
Technical Support’s remit includes every aspect of hardware and software provided to employees across our global network, diagnosing and resolving issues arising from production applications. Support is provided via telephone, email or in person once a ticket is submitted and it is the Technical Support department’s responsibility to track all tickets and issues through JIRA.
The Technical Support team is central to diagnosing and solving any problems with the existing infrastructure and this includes reaching out to third party vendors when needed. They are also involved in implementing improvements and changes to the core services and infrastructure at our Oscar Award winning studio.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual seeking an IT support role within a creative and unique environment.
- Strong background in an IT environment
- Professional working attitude
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical people
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
Nice to Have
- Experience with computer graphic applications such as Maya, Houdini or Nuke
- Knowledge of networks and networking protocols
- Awareness of ticketing systems such as JIRA
- Exposure to Linux, OSX and Windows
- Comfortable diagnosing PC and Mac hardware problems
- Scripting and programming experience
- Ability to working autonomously and within a team
- Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Keen to learn
- Good time management and priority handling.
- Initiative to find answers to new questions
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.