Data Ops/IO Assistant
An entry-level role at DNEG, the Editorial IO Assistant is part of the editorial team; guided by the Editorial IO Supervisor they assist various groups throughout the facility with data being ingested, published and delivered back to the clients.
We are currently hiring for two positions in our IO team, one working Monday-Friday and the other working over the weekends either Friday-Monday or Saturday-Tuesday.
- Downloading material from the client’s servers
- Transferring/ingestion of data across all global departments
- Informing show production teams/Editors that material is available for ingest
- Validating material which is scheduled for upload
- Uploading material to client’s servers
- Publishing material into the DNEG pipeline
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Linux is preferable
- Basic knowledge of file formats
- Basic knowledge of film cameras, recording formats, aspect ratio
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with high volumes of data
- Impeccable accuracy and attention to detail
- Natural problem solver
- Committed to achieving targets
- Team oriented
- Flexible and accepting of change
- Skilled multi tasker
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.