IMS Developer (SAP FICO)
Our global IMS (Information Management and Systems) team provides technical support, maintenance and development services to Operations departments such as Finance, HR & Talent Acquisition, Legal and Marketing and provide crucial support to various SaaS solutions and CMS systems.
As a SAP FICO Support Analyst you’ll play a key in the overall management and continuous development of SAP. Working closely with the global Finance team, SAP Project Manager, system integrations and vendor support, you’ll support the SAP Manager to drive the direction of the platform, manage the implementation of system upgrades, and provide DNEG end users with training and support.
You will be expected to
- Support the Finance department on SAP issues
- Support the Travel and Expense department (via SAP Concur)
- Develop and provide all round support to improve the efficiency of application support
- Planning and confirming requirements between different Stakeholders
- Translate business requirements to the technical solutions
- Experience with SAP Concur
- Experience with SAP Fiori and SAP Cloud Applications
- Experience with SAP user creation, role maintenance and role auditing
- Demonstrable experience with configuring SAP FICO modules
- Understanding on how FI integrates with other SAP modules like MM & SD
- Experience with implementation SAP projects system
- Strong understanding of Finance business processes and accounting practices
- Strong skillset in troubleshooting
- Can work under minimum supervision, have good time management and work planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player who works collaboratively and effectively with others
Nice to have
- Integration experience with other non SAP system
- Experience of SAP Finance implementation or upgrades and exposure to S4 HANA DB
- Experience of using Agile delivery methods
- Experience with ticketing systems
Commitment to diversity
We would not be able to produce award-winning work without the support from our IMS department, which is committed to nurturing a diverse and exciting workplace. Our teams have a varety of backgrounds and originate from a number of differents countries, working across the globe at the forefront of technology in the industry.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.