Compositing Technical Supervisor
Comp Tech Supervisor
The Compositing Technical Supervisor at DNEG works closely with the Global Head of Compositing to supervise the technical development for the compositing department.
The role will include showing leadership within the compositing team from a technical perspective, supporting the Compositing Supervisors and artists by understanding our best practices, improving efficiencies and liaising with the R&D and pipe framework teams, as well as other departments and sites, to achieve integration and best practice across the comp department globally.
- VFX industry experience as a Compositing Supervisor working on high end features
- In-depth knowledge of Nuke
- Proven experience of pipeline and tool development
- Proven team leadership experience
- Ability to communicate visual aspects to your team
- Strategic thinking and be able to drive change
Nice to Have
- Experience coding in python and/or C++
- Critical eye for details
- Team orientated
- Calm under pressure
We would not be able to produce award-winning work without our Compositing department, which is committed to nurturing an inclusive, diverse and exciting workplace. Our teams have a variety of backgrounds and originate from a number of different countries, working across the globe at the forefront of technology in the industry.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.