Job Title: Executive Assistant
Key Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for smart, driven and efficient professionals who can provide secretarial services to senior officials in management.
Needs to Do:
• Managing calendar for the Leadership/ Management team of the Organization.
• Arranging various meetings, conferences and allocating different meeting rooms for the same.
• Taking and maintaining minutes of all the meetings.
• Arranging for travel, transport and accommodation for the Leadership team.
• Keeping a tab on important schedules, tasks & deadlines; and reminding respective HoD.
• Keep the respective HoD apprised on any changes in the booked meetings/tasks.
• Corresponding on behalf of the Management as and when required.
• Take reporting for all the departments.
• Updating department pages as and when required.
• Helping the HR team & the Artist Managers in running various employee engagement, team bonding and floor activities.
Needs to Know:
Needs to have:
Minimum 1.5 years of relevant experience
Graduation degree from a reputed institute
Needs to Be:
Excellent Communicator – verbal & written
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.