Key Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the growing FP&A team. Reporting to the Head of FP&A and part of our core team, this newly formed role is an integral part of reporting and forecasting for the business.
Based in the company’s head office in London, you will be involved in analysing financials and sales/operational data for multiple different business lines (Film, TV, Feature Animation, Stereo) that span across six different sites, globally. You will be analysing the performance of departments, providing variance analysis on budgets & forecasts and assisting with how to improve business performance. As a new role, this will involve designing and creating new models & reports and also presenting assumptions to the management team for consideration of different strategic scenarios.
You will have the scope to create, design and implement processes to make the communication of information run smoothly, as well as shaping the compilation and presentation of reports.
- Qualified/Part-qualified CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in analysis and dealing with or designing business models
- Experience in a Multinational organisation, dealing with multiple business lines.
- Strong Excel skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- A commercial mind, with strong analytical skills
Nice to have
- Experience with SAP
- Experience of BI software
- Bright and detail-oriented
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- Analytical, logical and practical in your approach to solving complex problems
- A strong, clear communicator and effective influencer
- Team-oriented with a collaborative approach
- Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.