Build TDs at DNEG are generalists whose role includes modelling, texturing, and look development to create a range of digital assets of impeccable standard. You will find technical and creative solutions to develop the assets according to the needs of the production and the specifications of the VFX Supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years’ high-end feature film VFX experience
- Broad range of build-discipline knowledge with experience in modelling, texturing and look development
- Showreel demonstrating experience of hard surface, organic, and creature assets
- Experience using 3D software – ideally Maya, Mari, Zbrush, Nuke
- Critical eye for detail and strong visual abilities such as accurate perception of anatomy, form, scale and proportions
- Experience with rendering
- Experience meeting deadlines while retaining a high quality of work
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- A team player and clear communicator, and a keenness for collaboration
- A team leader, approachable and personable, with strong motivational qualities
- Adaptable and with a willingness to learn new skills and techniques – including proprietary software
- Calm under pressure and committed to meet production deadlines
- A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.