Full Stack Developer (IMS)
We're looking for experienced software developer to work across the full stack in our IMS department (Information Management Systems) which supports management and production tools; various SaaS solutions and CMS systems. Working from our Mumbai office, you will be part of a collaborative, global team where you will contribute by tackling clearly defined development and support tasks that arise locally as well as remotely. Key responsibilities include
- Supporting and maintaining existing features and functionality within onsite and cloud based solutions - operations, finance, reporting, and production
- Implementation and maintenance of backend platform and middleware - PostGres, MySQL, and SQL databases, ETL, Data Virtualisation etc.
- Actioning the support queue with directives from Tech Lead, helping in work estimations, feasibility, and planning where needed.
- Being part of project team, and working with PM in new/ updated features and tools, identifying improvements in or reliability, scalability and performance
- Demonstrable full stack application development experience
- Proven experience developing and implementing applications particularly web-enabled applications using C#, ASP.NET, HTML5, ASP.NET web forms, MVC, AngularJS, JSON
- You will also have good and broad technical skills, with a practical knowledge of OOP and distributed environments: .net, XML, web services (SOAP and REST)
- Have solid knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL. Have experience with one or more of the following RDBMS: MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Solid understanding in web application environments and development tools, event-driven application development, session state management
- Experience of web configuration and deployment strategies, security and performance tuning, and debugging methodologies
- Bachelor's degree from accredited degree granting college or university is preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Have a passion for problem solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team
- Be a team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organisations and geographic locations
Commitment to Diversity
We would not be able to produce award-winning work without the support from our Technology department, which is committed to nurturing a diverse and exciting workplace. Our teams have a variety of backgrounds and originate from a number of different countries, working across the globe at the forefront of technology in the industry.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.