Production Finance Analyst
As part of a global finance team spread across four sites, you will contribute to growing the financial performance of in-house projects through analysis of financial results & forecasts as well as daily interactions with operations. For this purpose, it will be essential to build strong bonds with the project management teams to support them on a day to day basis.
This support includes working with Producers on finance related matters and answering bespoke requests and providing relevant analysis on DNEG projects. You will support Producers with bidding and re-bidding upcoming projects by reviewing bids before they are sent to clients, prepare & maintain weekly financial reports by consolidating and analysing project financial data. You will be expected to report on financial performance for review by senior management and help establish, improve and enforce cost control processes as well as providing creative ideas on how to improve other financial and business processes.
In this role, you will also be developing reports to aid decision-making, as well as providing on-going and ad-hoc analysis of business and market trends.
- Notable experience in a consulting firm or media company in corporate finance or financial planning & analysis
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel for financial modelling
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently, driving projects to completion in a timely manner
Nice to have
- Experience of BI software
- Experience of Spotfire
- Experience of SAP
- An appetite for challenges
- A keen interest in Film, TV or Animation
- Strong intellectual curiosity and critical thinking
- Personable with strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.