Internal and External Communications Manager
We are seeking a talented and creative Communications Manager to join our team at DNEG.
The Internal and External Communications Manager will be responsible for our external and internal / employee engagement communications globally. As part of a global Marketing and Communications team, this role will help ensure DNEG maintains and grows its reputation as a leader in visual effects for feature film and television, feature animation, and stereo conversion through effective, coherent and consistent communications to staff, clients, the film industry and other key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing communications initiatives for internal and external audiences.
- Ensuring all communications are on brand and on message and delivered according to the company’s tone of voice guidelines.
- Building a compelling and exciting corporate story for DNEG’s various audiences, and ensuring that the vision, ambitions and potential of the company are clearly understood.
- Evolving DNEG’s written content and corporate documentation to reflect the brand strategy, tone of voice guidelines and ambitions.
- Embedding the Employee Value Proposition, working with the Talent Acquisition team to reach and engage the target audiences.
- Working with the rest of the global Marketing & Communications Team to develop marketing materials that can be used across channels globally, whilst reflecting regional and local requirements.
- Devising and producing engaging content for print, website and social media platforms.
- Measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of communications and making recommendations to enhance future performance.
These requirements will cover all communications channels including, but not limited to, DNEG’s website, intranet, social media, brochures, advertising, reports, press releases, policies, internal communications and corporate documentation.
- Extensive experience in relevant Communications role(s)
- A strategic storyteller with excellent writing skills, attention to detail and organisational abilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, and problem-solve independently
- Ability to move seamlessly between strategy development and tactical delivery
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a trustworthy manner
- A confident and persuasive individual who is comfortable dealing with both senior stakeholders and more junior colleagues
- A strong social media skill-set, and the ability to plan, develop and schedule digital communications
- Ability to use Google Analytics and to interpret data to support decision-making
- Experience of using a range of Content Management Systems, particularly WordPress
- A willingness and ability to be “hands on” and to deliver to challenging timescales
- A great team player with an unfailingly positive and enthusiastic approach
Nice to Have
- Experience in implementing brand guidelines within a large organisation
- Experience of integrating an Employer Value Proposition into a communications strategy
- Development and creation of content across the main social media platforms
- Experience of using social media management tools
- Exposure to VFX, Film or TV production
- Ability to create design briefs
- Competent with Adobe Photoshop
- Competent using iOS
- Smart, driven and pro-active
- Team-oriented and organised
- Positive and solution-focused
- Flexible and comfortable with change
- A strong communicator - both verbal and written
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.