Talent Acquisition Partner
We're looking for smart, driven Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Talent Acquisition team. The role requires to perform from our Mumbai office by helping closing the manpower needs for various creative functions like - Animation, Compositing, Lighting, FX, RPM etc.
Needs to Do:
- Work with hiring managers to understand requirements
- Create job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions for allotted Support functions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment. - Post positions to appropriate Internet sources, improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting, research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment and use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Responsible for End to End recruitment process – Shortlisting resumes, scheduling interviews and conducting them, Offer negotiation
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work autonomously and within a team.
- Motivated and result driven
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.