VFX Training Coordinator
JD - Training Coordinator
Position – VFX Training CoordinatorReporting Manager – Sr. Manager – Training.
A coordinator manages training resources, information and assist with scheduling and planning events and training activities.
- Scheduling training sessions
- Training on Lime survey management
- Scheduling training meetings
- New hire on-boarding
- Training assessment management
- Learning Management System reports for all the departments
- Recording classroom sessions and making it available for reference.
- Publishing and maintaining weekly training calendar for all the departments.
- Digital training resource management
- Common training folders, files structure and access.
- Video recordings are available and in the correct folders.
- Maintain training room and inventory (flip charts, writing board, stationary etc)
- Giving basic regularly held classes like, Email Server, Intranet, email etiquette etc.
- Training hand-off report for all departments training and managing various reports.
- 1-2 years experience in training coordination.
- System and tools used:
- Email server and Calendar
- Office tools: Excel, word
- Working Knowledge of LMS
- Ability to pick up new software quickly.
- Ability to liaise confidently and credibly with people at all levels
- Proven ability to influence and build strong working relations within an organisation
- Flexible, can-do attitude.
Nice to Have
- Image editing tools like Photoshop
- Knowledge of VFX pipeline and production processes.
- Commercially focused with strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Collaborative, creative and technical with strong organisational skills
- Composed and adaptable to change, with the ability to deal with ambiguity.
REGISTERED ADDRESS: Double Negative India Private Limited, Mainframe IT Park, Bldg H, Royal Palms, Goregaon (East), Mumbai 400065, India
CIN NUMBER: U72900MH2008PTC183047 GST NUMBER: 27AAECR1494C1ZH
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.