MS Project Server - Support
Our global IMS (Information Management and Systems) team provides technical support, maintenance and development services to our Operations departments such as Finance, HR & Talent Acquisition, Legal and Marketing and provide crucial support to various SaaS solutions and CMS systems.
We're looking for smart, driven software professional to join our IMS department. Support includes SaaS solutions, MS Project Server, MS Excel, Intranet, RDMS, and various CMS systems. Working from our London office, you will be part of a global team with the IMS department.
You will contribute to the wider team by tackling clearly defined development and support tasks that arise locally as well as remotely. You will be asked to:
- Provide software support via telephone, email, and remote control and in person.
- Track issues, tasks, and changes through a ticketing system.
- Ensure that employees are kept up to date with progress and answer queries related to the supported tools
- Produce technical and user documentation for the tools that the team supports and/or develops
- Ensure compliance with global standard in usage and act as the IMS point of contact in London.
- Lead in rolling out new solutions and regular updates to the site
- 7+ years of hands-on software support role
- Demonstrable knowledge of C# and Visual Basic.NET/VBA
- Hands-on experience in working on Powershell scripts and command line applications
- Understanding of RDBMS - SQL Server, Postgres and/or MySQL
- Previous experience supporting CRM/CMS/ERP systems
- Knowledge of SDLC and/or Agile methodology
- Previous experience of working in a customer-facing environment.
- Experience of administrating Windows operating systems and Microsoft software
- Familiarity with version control (preferably with Git) and ticketing systems
- A strong communicator – both verbal and written
- Able to work autonomously and within a team.
- Good time management and priority handling.
- Excellent organizational and housekeeping skills
- Able to interact confidently with both technical and non-technical staff
We would not be able to produce award-winning work without our IMS department, which is committed to nurturing an inclusive, diverse and exciting workplace. Our teams have a variety of backgrounds and originate from a number of different countries, working across the globe at the forefront of technology in the industry.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.