Show Production Manager
The Show Production Manager is at the heart of production and is responsible for managing all aspects of a show, liaising with the internal client throughout.
Responsible for the efficient running of the production, you will be reporting directly on the progress of the VFX production each week to both the clients and the Leadership team. As well as extensive client relationship management, part of your role you will work closely with the DNEG Heads to bid work, and also in working with the Facility Resource Manager to plan and schedule resources to effectively approach the needs of the work. You will be working on projects with teams in multi-site locations such as India, London, Vancouver and Montreal.
As the driving force of your team you will actively plan their day to day work, ensuring they are supported by facility departments where required, whilst motivating them to work closely and confidently with their teams to ensure the progression of the work to the client’s satisfaction.
- Proven production experience as a Production Manager/ Producer or Senior Line Producer ready to take the next step.
- Experience on Hollywood VFX movies and shows TV series is essential
- Proven project management experience
- Expertise in building effective working relationships and communicating with clients
- High-level knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Minimum education of Diploma level or equivalent
Nice to Have
- Experience of multi-site project execution and overseas experience
- Knowledge of Project
- Passionate about VFX Industry
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable of motivating and leading a large team, with enthusiasm and clarity
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- Analytical, logical and methodical in your approach
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.